High Quality Wood Wool Panels
CEWOOD panels are a 100% natural material made of top quality wood and cement. Fundamental elements of construction — wood and cement — are fused in the wood wool panels by combining the resilience of cement with natural properties of wood. The use of wood wool panels continues expanding rapidly, owing to the unique advantages of application of this material.
It is a durable material made out of top quality wood wool and cement. Combining fire resistance with good acoustics and heat insulation properties, this product offers a wide variety of design solutions.
- It is eco-friendly and harmless for health.
- Due to their natural composition they are widely used in premises with increased acoustic load.
- CEWOOD Acoustic Panels: 0.5mm, 1.0mm, 1.5mm, 3.0mm wood wool.
- With the combination of different materials you can achieve different sound absorption parameters, the extended sound absorption coefficient Aw can reach 0.90.
- Colors: CEWOOD acoustic panels are produced naturally (unpainted), painted in 3 standard color tones (white, grey and black), or painted in any tone of RAL upon customer’s request.
- They are placed on 200x600; 1200x1200 or 1200x600 wooden pallets, with cardboard on top and corners, plastic film around pallets.
For further information, please contact us.